Trails and Dog Parks In West Virginia
There’s not that many dog parks around my area, so if you ever travel to wild and wonderful, West Virginia. Here are some on and off leash Trails and Dog Parks in West Virginia.
- Olgebay Trail – This is an on leash dog trail, very beautiful as well, with with many deer that come right up to you and let you pet them. The walking trail is very long and goes right into the woods, and if you love beautiful places that are dog friendly then it’s picture perfect ,literally. Try this beautiful trail.
- Fitzsimmon’s Family Dog Park – New to Wheeling, WV, this dog park has the fun events, such as ” drool in the pool” If you visit Wheeling WV, check out the fun activities.
- Grand Vue Park – Not really a dog park, but more like a one leash walking trail with beautiful view. In the summer time it does have a lot of people walking and riding bikes, Lilly seemed to like it. Also has doggie bags available, just incase.
- Huntington Pet Safe Dog Parks – This park has water fountains and agility courses for your dog to get worn out. Fenched in with an open area with hills for your pooch to run. For both large and small dogs off leash.
- Stanley’s Spot Dog Park – This doggie park has separated fenced yards for large and small dogs that are over 6 months, also need their vaccines and licenses. Must cleanup your dogs waste, and have a leash just incase.
These are just some of the dog parks that are close to me. If your traveling to West Virginia and want some places to take your pooch, check out some trails and parks, and let me know what you think.