Animal Rescue Kit
I have always dreamed of starting my own rescue for animals , there are so many homeless animals out there. It breaks my heart knowing there are some homeless animals out there that are sad and cold. So if you live in an area that has many stray cats and dogs, you could make a Animal Rescue Kit to put in your car to help stray animals while you take them to a veterinarian or an animal rescue.
Animal Rescue Kit What You Need
- Cat or Dog Carrier ( Cardboard or Plastic)- You will definitely need one of these to put the stray dog or cat into to transfer them to the local animal rescue or veterinarian.
- Leash – Will need a leash and collar just incase you run into a big dog that is too big for your carrier.
- Blanket or Towel – You can use a blanket or towel to wrap them up and keep them warm, making the animal feel safe.
- Gloves – These are helpful, especially if you have to put your hand in a comprising state with a trapped cat.
- Food –when trying to get an animal to come to you and trust you, and you will need some doggie food to lure a dog into a crate.
- Gauze and Bandages – Just incase the animal is hurt you will need some gauze to stop the bleeding.
- Contact Information – get the contact information before you leave the house so you will be able to contact your local animal rescue , warden or a vet, incase the dog or cat needs immediate attention.
Make sure you write all the information that you found about the animal you rescued. How much did they eat, where you found it, any kind of cuts or bleeding, and anything else you need to tell the vet, or animal rescue group.