The Pooch Powwow was created in September of 2016, The inspiration for the TPP was my rescue dog Lilly. She has become such a big part of my family. I wanted to create a place where I could share Lilly’s success and help other dogs in the process through rescues, also to share my knowledge and experience to help owners and their dogs live a happy, healthy and a loving life.
I’m Jessica creator of “The Pooch Powwow”, here is a little bit about me:
- I’m a dog trainer.
- College student, studying to be a animal behaviorist.
- A proud dog mommy.
- A professional photographer.
- Advocate for animals.
- I don’t go anywhere without my notebook.
- I love every animal.
- I love to write poetry
I’m the dog behind the blog Lilly, and here is a little about me;
- I’m a Husky/Mastiff.
- I love paying fetch.
- I spent most of my life outside in a kennel, until my mommy saved me.
- I love running with my mom.
- Peanut butter is my favorite treat.
- Mommy calls me her little comedian, because i make her laugh with my funny faces.
- I love to chew, I’ve gone though 4 harnesses.