Christmas Movies With Dogs
After Thanksgiving we all get into the Christmas spirit, putting up the tree, the pretty lights, and of course Christmas movies. It’s the season for Christmas movies, and what better kind of movie than a dog saving Christmas. I have always loved a good Christmas movies with a dogs saving Christmas. So if you are looking for a good Christmas movie that you can sit down and watch with the kids, and one your dog would enjoy too. Take a look at my list of Christmas Movies With Dogs.
- A Dog Named Christmas – A family drama that tells a story about a developmentally challenged young man that loves animals. He tries to convince their community to have a Christmas program to ‘Adopt A Dog’. A really cute movie, and a tear jerker.
- Alone For Christmas – A family film about a family that leaves their dog home alone on Christmas Eve to go to grandmas house. When burglars try to break into there house to steal the presents under the tree, the dog plays a bunch of tricks to stop them. Very funny film, the dog is so cute, and so smart. I would recommend this movie for a good holiday laugh.
- Adventures Of Bailey: Christmas Hero – Family film about a dog, Baily, who is worried he has been too bad to receive any gifts from Santa. Bailey hears about an Indian named, Handsome Fellow, who may be able to help his Christmas wish to come true. Cute as can be, I want the dog in this film, he is so cute.
- Nine Dog Christmas – An animated family film about nine stray dogs that are recruited to be reindeers to help Santa deliver Christmas. It was a joy to watch, very cute. Growing up, my cousins used to love this film.
- 12 Dogs of Christmas – A family film about a young girl growing up in the depression. She uses dogs to teach the town the meaning of Christmas. Very cute movie, it will make you cry.
- The Dog Who Saved Christmas – Family film about two robbers trying to burglarize his owners home, and the canine comes to the rescue to stop them. Good movie to watch, and kind of reminds me of home alone, but with a cute dog.
- Beethoven Christmas Adventure – Another Beethoven movie with a beautiful St. Bernard, Beethoven helps an elf who accidently takes off in santas sleigh, crashes, and looses santas magic toy bag, He must get the toy bag back to Santa to save Christmas. Everyone loves Beethoven movies.
- Santa’s Buddies – Cute movie to snuggle up with your kiddos, significant other, or dog to watch. This movie is about when the Christmas icicle melts and the world forgets the true meaning of Christmas. Puppy Paws Santas right hand dog must travel with his new buddies to save Christmas.
- Chilly Christmas – Family movie about a boy that has a week to change a crazy beach dog into a calm indoor dog. The boy tries to fight away dog nappers before his dad is transferred from Sunshine Beach to New York. Cute, special movie to watch, and the dog is adorable.
- Christmas With Tucker – A family friendly movie about a farm boy whos father recently passed away. He visits his grandparents and becomes friends with the neighbors golden retriever. Very heart warming movie. It does have some alcohol abuse in it.
Christmas movies are always a good way to start the holiday season. Especially Christmas movies with dogs in them, They are good for the family, kids, and your dog can enjoy them too.